Thursday, December 12, 2013

So long, spam/malware/shitblr! Hello again, blogger!~ ^_^

Tried my first attempt at tumblr, became forcefully auto-following a spam porn blog, then started reading up about how tumblr is basically spreading itself wide open for just about anybody to infect and decided this:

Screw tumblr. Screw viruses, malware and spam. I'm coming right back to blogger. <33

So anyway, I posted stuff on my former (now deleted forever and never going back again) simblr that I will repost here.

[ Re-intro and ToS: This will be the home of every sim that I want to upload that got rejected by modthesims. MTS hates the “Dreaded Face 1”/”Fashion Magazine Clone” face.
Now that we got the main (but not primary) function of this simblr, I would just like to say one thing:

So long as you a) give credit by linking back to me and b) not claim the sim or any other content I make (this does not count for any CC/tool/etc. I use made by other people) that I host here as your own, you can do whatever you want with them. ]

The happiest moment in my watcher playthrough my sim’s life! (Yes, I finally got Ripp in another playthrough.):



When Buzz meets Lyla: (In a game long, long, long gone.)


 When Heri rolled some crazy wants…



 Two more pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment