ijustneedsomeeyes's Sims 2 Blog

Disclaimer: The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4 and any and all characters, objects, neighborhoods, the Sim Nation, creatures and life states referenced in the fanfiction in this blog belongs to EA and Maxis. Any custom families I make (such as the Shins) and fake acronyms and companies I write in are the intellectual property of me, ijustneedsomeeyes. I'd be happy to upload the character files on MTS though, if somebody asks for it and remembers to credit me.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Episode 3: An Utteral Grunt


Posted by ijustneedsomeeyes at 8:06 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (17)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Season 1: Finale! (Episode 4)
      • Season 1: Romance Recap!
      • Episode 3: An Utteral Grunt
      • A Word From Our Sponsors: The Pet Pillow Fantastic
      • Episode 2: The Fruitful Capps
      • Episode 1 Bonuses: Dating and Fighting
      • Tonight on 24/7 @ 21/20 Central only on XYZ: Psych...
      • Episode 1: The Shin Family (Desktop Wallpapers Inc...
      • A Word From Our Show Sponsors: Evil Cow Mascot
      • First Post: Welcome to Strangetown!

The Blurb Section

ijustneedsomeeyes
Strangetown, SimNation
I write Sims 2 fanfiction, I hunt zombies...I eat grapefruit!
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.