Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Season 1: Finale! (Episode 4)

Surprise! Desmodena falls for her roomie and her former crush's rival, Johnny Smith! This happened autonomously, unfortunately for Tank and I. Oh well, I guess it's her loss...
Ophelia and Miranda are either going through the experimental phase or both women have finally come out of the closet as they realized that it's okay to be gay.

After I replayed the Shin sisters, Ripp constantly bugged my main's sister for a date Downtown. After obliging about three or five times, I decided that it was time for them to take their relationship further in college and declined, waiting to surprise Ripp. Ripp then got his brother Tank to call for an outing and I laughed - I had originally planned for them to be FWBs, but if this wasn't true love, then I don't know what is. Hell, all of Inji's career cards even said that Ripp had pulled strings to get her promoted! Although Ripp had an annoying want to fall in love with my main later on, I finally fixed it in Junior year, when Ripp changed to a Pleasure sim and proposed to Inji. Both had a good memory of the engagement.
 (Of course, young and handsome Ripp (who starts out unlucky in the beginning of the game) was extremely lucky that Inji reciprocated his feelings. If he had been yet another creepy old geezer or crazy ugly guy, then this would have been the most terrifying ordeal of Inji's life.)
The former queen bee of Matena Gloro finally finds the guy worthy of her first kiss in the respectful, non-sleazy, clean and nice guy, Buck Grunt. The Shin sisters were never interested in any of the boys in Matena Gloro, because although it is true that the 70% sleazy ugly boy ratio helped alot, almost every boy and about one third of the girls in Matena Gloro (yes, even the nerdy ones) were drug-addled and psychotic gangsters. The Asian gangs were the worst and the most powerful.
Ssssssssssyke! I bet you all thought that Heri was going to end up with Tank or Buzz, huh? Well, for all you Tank supporters, you have some credit - Tank kept flirting with Heri and she would often stop and swoon around him - I can only be grateful that their relationship was too low for it to go beyond flirting. As for Buzz, I used to pair Heri with Buzz often, since in my very first time playing Strangetown, she immediately had three bolts for Buzz after encountering him for the first time ever at Doc Alan's (the bar with the podium and the pool table, with the gyro stand outside). But then again, Heri has a permanent disgust for old men, after going to high school in a neighborhood where old businessmen would regularly lurk outside the high school, looking to buy some "favors" from girls young enough to be their grandchildren. Of course, Matena Gloro being the pisspot of a neighborhood that it was, those old fools would regularly get robbed and beaten by Zamenhof High's "thugettes" (that's the name that the teachers and local parent groups came up with) and the best part was, they couldn't report it to the police, unless they wanted to get blackballed in their professional white collar careers for solicitation of a minor (they still had to register as sex offenders). I mean sure, the law couldn't give a shit to protect any victim of sexual harassment, grooming or assault in the big picture, but in the minor picture, the white-collar bosses in Matena Gloro would regularly look for any reason to downsize. And that is why Heri didn't end up with Buzz this time around. Besides, all Aldric needs to do is to work out alot, and these two younguns are a match made in Heaven!

I don't know why the Crystal Ball would send me a married woman for Tank to court, other than the fact that Regan and Cornwall were never in love. Oh well, at least Regan can finally take advantage of her full potential and go into business. Also, Tank (along with Heri) rolled for and got a Drama major. (-_- ) I guess the fact that Tank never got promoted to the third level of the military career while one day away from becoming an adult, despite having the right skills and enough friends, had something to do with it. Tank will make Regan better looking kids than that pucker-faced Cornwall and he'll start off great in either the Athletic or Political careers.
D'aww. This scene between two newly reconciled siblings just gets to me. *sniffle* Ripp still wants to gouge out Buzz's eyes though and that won't change. (Did you see Ripp fight? He's a dirty eye-poker, along with Monica Bratford.)
Welp, there goes any and all chances of Inji ever getting to join a sorority. Thankfully, the ladies of Tri-Fruhm were here for Heri at the time. They should get rid of Monica soon, she'll alienate any other girl who might have been normally willing to pledge.
Ding! Veronaville's Heri Shin is the first to perma-plat in Strangetown! (I forgot to mention that the Shin family moved into the Old Silo Farm in Veronaville, you can see it pre-house in the Heri Shin desktop picture.) And as you can see, she is also a member of the secret society, along with being a Tri-Fruhm sister.
I should also add that Regan and Cornwall never got "Caught Cheating" memories (but Regan got a cheating memory), even after I made Cornwall hit on Heri (Heri was the only sim he had any attraction to anyway, at two stars). It was funny watching Aldric slap him, because later, I made a female cow mascot hit on Aldric, so that Heri could get some fight experience.
And then there was a party, where for some reason, all the Tri-Fruhm sisters who were invited (everybody except Monica, DJ didn't come) came in their togas. Yeah, I invited Don, you got a problem with that?!? Huh?!? Besides, despite what Maxis wants you to think, he behaved himself and was a wonderful guest the whole time.
"Great party Heri, I had a good time."
And this is the final episode of this show. One season full of four wonderful episodes, what a great time we've had seeing these individuals grow! As a bonus, I'll tell you the majors of this household: Aldric (Physics), Heri (Drama), Tank (Drama), Inji (Art, but it was a tossup between Art and Political Science. Go depth!), Ripp (Art), Sohee (Mathematics) and Buck (Mathematics). Goodbye, folks! Remember to live your life always questioning and learn from every hardship and error!

No comments:

Post a Comment